We're committed to creating a safe environment for you and your family.
We are following all recommendations and guidelines from the CDC, state and local government, and health departments. We ask all who attend to do the same. Our Sunday services are a touchless environment that allows for physical distancing. This includes increased cleaning protocols and several hand sanitizing stations.
What We’re Doing:
- We will provide a touchless experience and thoroughly sanitize all high-volume areas in the building before, during, and after service.
- All staff and ministry team members will wear a mask unless they are on stage.
- We will have additional hand-sanitizing stations.
- Our auditorium will be conducive to safe physical distancing.
What You Can Do:
- If you don’t feel well, have a fever, or have health concerns, please stay home and join us online.
- Masks will be required at all times inside the building. Free masks will be available for those who need one.
- Wash or sanitize your hands frequently.
- When greeting one another avoid handshakes and hugs.
- Maintain a safe physical distance of six feet or more.