Need Prayer? Got a Praise?
Let us know how we can pray for you. Our staff and prayer team will join with you in prayer every day for the next 30 days.
Has God done something great in your life or answered your prayer? We love to hear stories of the great things that God is doing.
Send us your Prayer or Praise
The Lords Prayer
A guide to relational prayer
A great way to structure your time with God is by using the Lord’s Prayer as your guide
- WORSHIP: “Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be they Name”
Begin by giving God honor and praise for who he is and what he’s done. A great way to do this is by reading a Psalm or playing a worship song.
- SURRENDER: “Thy kingdom come, they will be done, on earth as it is in heaven”
The best way to discover God’s will is through the scriptures. It’s through the reading of God’s Word that we hear his voice, discover his plans, and grow into the image of Christ.
Read from the scriptures.
Reflect on what God is saying to you through his Word.
Respond to what God is saying or asking you to do.
- REQUESTS: “Give us this day our daily bread”
Ask God to meet the needs you have and pray for the needs of others.
- CONFESSION: “And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us”
Ask God to forgive any sinful thoughts, words, or deeds you have committed against him or anyone else. Forgive anyone who has hurt you, angered you, or mistreated you.
- POWER: “And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever and ever. Amen”
Conclude your time with God by asking the Holy Spirit to fill you, lead you, and use you.